NOTE: Lots of people are spinning on their eyebrows over me not moving the Juicy Fruit Collisions. Apparently it was (GASP!) in the Starburst spot. I am human and can not catch every single thing. The packaging is very similar. Obviously, I overlooked it. You KNOW I would have moved it if I'd seen it. Unfortunately, I am human, and I missed it.
If you are watching the video so intently that something like this causes you severe anxiety, then maybe my "store straightening" videos are not for you. I would advise you to stop watching them because I did make mistakes, and I am guaranteed to make more mistakes in the future that will only stress you out. That's not ASMR. That's just making your life worse, and you deserve so much more than that. Thank you.
Hey! We're back in the Target cavity section once again. What can I say... I have a s w e e t tooth and love hanging out there.
As featured on
Click here to read our PDF flip version
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Study: Cannabis Use Not Associated with Adverse Outcomes for Couples Undergoing IVF
- PAGE HIGH SCHOOL AND GET IN THE GAME ANNOUNCE NEW SOCIAL EQUITY INITIATIVE
- Weatherspoon partners in social justice project
- ALZHEIMER’S ASSOCIATION INVITES GUILFORD COUNTY RESIDENTS TO JOIN WALK TO END ALZHEIMER’S ON OCT. 16
- 8 Great Things to Do in the Triad: September 16 - 21
- PLAYBOI CARTI ANNOUNCES FALL TOUR “NARCISSIST”TICKETS ON SALE SEPT. 2!
- Details surrounding Greensboro’s settlement with controversial realtor made clear
- Blue Ridge Rock Fest ticketholders vow not to attend as VIP passes are stalled in mail
- 9/11, 20 Years Later: The Director with No Plan
- Art Checks In, Again: Curated Art Hotel finds new home
- Local man recalls 9/11 demolition
- How Norm Macdonald Cured My Sinus Infection
- Super spreader? Blue Ridge Rock Fest a 'significant risk' to community
- Property Manager attempts to evict immigrant community
- Refusing to stop recusing: GSO mayoral candidate Outling on ethics, transparency, and conflicts of interest
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
I would imagine that most wealthy nonagenarians spend their days relaxing at the beach or at…
I’ve always had a strong affection for the Atlantic Coast Conference because we were both cr…
Once upon a time, local TV stations were really committed to local programming, and I’m not …