TouchPass is PART’s new Mobile and Smartcard fare system. It allows passengers to buy their PART Express bus pass online or on their mobile device and then use the TouchPass Mobile App or Smartcard to pay as they board. That means no more fumbling with cash or having to visit a retail location to purchase your pass. TouchPass even keeps track of your transfers! Visit www.partnc.org or call 336-883-7278 to find out more.
As featured on
Beginning August 5th, the Piedmont Authority for Regional Transportation (PART) will be offering two new digital payment methods system-wide in the form of TouchPass Mobile and Smartcard Ticketing. This electronic fare technology will allow passengers to conveniently purchase passes online or through the app, pay fares easily with a scan or a tap, and ultimately […]
Click here to read our PDF flip version
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Four Triad Businesses Selected to Participate in the Pace Impact Project
- Introducing The Inaugural Class Of Best Buy Scholars
- Kids Celebrate ‘Summer in February’ with Parks and Recreation
- Margaret Benjamin replaces US Congresswoman Kathy Manning on UNCG Board of Trustees
- City Seeks Input on Energy Goals and Strategies for a More Equitable Greensboro
- Sharpe Outcry: Community calls for school board member’s resignation
- NC ABC COMMISSION CANCELS PRIVATE BAR PERMITS
- Gwynne Furches pleads guilty for DWI-related killing of Elijah Coppedge
- Guilford County man’s ‘heart dropped’ when he realized $150,000 win
- Greensboro business owner claims Capitol mob were Antifa
- Guilford middle/high school students won’t return for at least three weeks: Board chair wishes it were longer
- Former patients allege teen rehab program is a ‘racist, homophobic cult’
- CIVIL RIGHTS MUSEUM CHOOSES SAUDI ARABIAN WOMEN'S ADVOCATE FOR 2021 TRAILBLAIZER RECIPIENT: LOUJAIN AL-HATHLOUL
- Thomas Healy/ Soul City The Story of a dream not to last
- Roan Mountain Choir releases “Children of the Quarn”
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Donald Trump stirred up a bunch of angry White people, asked them to storm the Capitol build…
Four years ago, Hillary Clinton made a statement that backfired on her. While enjoying a com…
Looking back on 2020, no one would disagree that COVID-19 was the biggest story of the year,…