GREENSBORO, NC -- The Greensboro Science Center (GSC) has announced registration dates for its popular Fall Class series.
GSC members are eligible for enrollment beginning Friday, September 17, 2021 at 9 a.m. The general public will have access beginning Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 9 a.m.
The GSC's Fall Classes are available in several formats - after-school, homeschool and pre-K - and are designed for ages 3-15. Class topics range from up-close animal encounters and the study of sound waves to the science of art and the creation of robotic animals.
Courtenay Vass, Community Programs Manager for the GSC, said, "Our fall camps are a great way for students to engage in fun-filled, hands-on science with other students in an environment where safety is a top priority. Whether it's Nature Tots for ages 3-4, Robotics for ages 5-9 or homeschool classes for ages 5-15, the GSC has science classes for all ages this fall."
# # #
About the Greensboro Science Center
The Greensboro Science Center is a premier family attraction in North Carolina that offers the state's first accredited inland aquarium, a hands-on science museum, an accredited Animal Discovery Zoological Park, a state-of-the-art OmniSphere Theater, and SKYWILD, an animal-inspired treetop adventure park. The GSC is also NC's only dually accredited AZA (Association of Zoos and Aquariums) and AAM (American Alliance of Museums) science attraction – an honor only 14 attractions in the nation can claim. The Greensboro Science Center is located at 4301 Lawndale Drive in Greensboro and is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization. For more information, visit www.greensboroscience.org.
- Greensboro, North Carolina
- Greensboro Science Center
- North Carolina A&t–north Carolina Central Rivalry
- Acc Women's Basketball Tournament
- North Carolina
- American Alliance Of Museums
- Courtenay Vass
- Community Programs Manager
- Association Of Zoos And Aquariums
Click here to read our PDF flip version
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Local Teen to Share the Stage with Matthew Morrison and the Greensboro Symphony
- Oakdale Mill Village fire destroys a house and a home
- Local REALTOR® wins prestigious award honoring his community service
- Greensboro Minimum Housing Standards Commission not informed of Arco settlement
- CENTER PROVIDES VACCINE ACCESS AND EDUCATION
- Garage Country comes to light
- Governor Cooper Encourages Eligible Families in North Carolina to Apply for Child Tax Credit Payments
- Chasing success: Local college student chases his passion for storms
- New Documentary ‘The Mayberry Effect’ Explores Enduring Legacy of ‘The Andy Griffith Show’
- GREENSBORO SWARM COMPLETE FIVE-TEAM TRADE
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Earlier this month former Facebook employee Frances Haugen told Congress that Facebook has a…
By the time I was a junior in high school, I had already embarked on a career in broadcastin…
Back in the 1960s, Fletcher’s Castoria ran a TV ad that compared the benefit of their laxati…