$25 Summer Cards to be Given to those Receiving First Dose Vaccinations
GREENSBORO, NC – As part of its ongoing effort to get more North Carolinians vaccinated and safely bring summer back, the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services is offering $25 Summer Cards to those who receive their first dose of the COVID vaccine during Downtown Greensboro's Fun Fourth Freedom Fest presented by Allegacy.
On July 3, 2021, from 3:00 to 9:00 p.m., The Old North State Medical Society (ONSMS) will offer $25 Summer Cards to anyone 18 and older who gets their first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine (while supplies last). ONSMS will be administering the Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson vaccines via a mobile unit parked in Hamburger Square, near Natty Greene's in Downtown Greensboro.
Additionally, North Carolinians 18 and over who have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine are automatically entered into four drawings for a chance to win a $1 million cash prize.
Getting vaccinated protects you from COVID-19 and against hospitalization and death. Rigorous clinical trials have proven that the vaccines are safe and effective with more than 150 million people in the U.S. who have been safely vaccinated. And as the more contagious Delta variant of the virus is spreading across the country—mostly through unvaccinated people—it’s critical that North Carolinians get vaccinated now.
Remember, COVID-19 vaccines are free, safe and effective. Get your vaccination at Downtown Greensboro's Freedom Fest 2021 on July 3.
- Medical Research
- Health Sciences
- Vaccine Hesitancy
- Covid-19 Vaccination In Bulgaria
- Deployment Of Covid-19 Vaccines
- Covid-19 Vaccine
- Hamburger Square
- United States
- Johnson & Johnson
- Old North State Medical Society
- North Carolina Department Of Health And Human Services
Click here to read our PDF flip version
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Triad Goodwill Announces Promotion of Teresa Smith to Vice President of Marketing
- Greensboro Downtown Parks, LeBauer Park Celebrates 5 Years
- "The O’Keeffe Circle: Artist as Gallerist and Collector" opens Sept. 10 at Reynolda
- Eagle Scout Landon Hodgin Earns Prestigious National Medal for Outdoor Achievement
- DASH TO HOST ADULT SUMMER CAMP AT TRUIST STADIUM
- GuilfordWorks partners with ITG to host hiring event
- World’s Best Nude Beaches—7 Places Where Au Naturel Is In
- Popular pizzeria expands its location and ideas in Greensboro
- Greensboro bar and club owners decry proposed safety plan
- Art and Artists go Main, bring traffic back to downtown
- Long Shot: From Greensboro to Hollywood cameraman
- AIR B&E: Airbnb accused of allowing scam artist to list Greensboro home
- Challengers speak out on why they want to serve Jamestown
- Media Statement on Bojangles' New Hand-Breaded Chicken Sandwich
- William J. White scholarships hit 40-year milestone
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Former Senator John Edwards is best known for his scandal-ridden, failed Presidential campai…
Whether Democrats care to admit it or not, there is a very real danger that liberal policies…
In the early 1980s, when “The Love Boat” was navigating prime time waters, and “The Mary Tyl…